Welcome to the online home of the greatest youth group in the world, LIFEalive. Wanna find out what's been happening? Look no further. Wanna know what's in the works? Here ya go! Stay up to date with LIFEalive Online!!!

Look a New Slideshow!!!

Thursday, March 15, 2007

I want PICS!!!

Anyone else who has retreat pictures, please get them to me. I want to thank Aimi for getting the ones I am using for the slideshow. Also, if you have any other pics of the young people, I would like to have them as well. I want to keep pictures rotating on our blog, but I don't have enough. All of you can help me out by getting me a cd of your youth pics.

8 comments:

Kim said...

I have a bunch of pictures I can give, I'll bring it to you on Sunday.

Andrew Elms said...

Thanks! I am hard up for youth pics. You would tend to think that youth pics would be abundant with all the cameras floating around, but, alas, it is not so.

Linda Elms said...

I love the youth blog! I might have some pictures somewhere on my computer. I'll check and get them to you if I do.

Kassie said...

I can get you pics, and I'm glad you started this blog. :)

Anonymous said...

ok i have alot of pics for ya, im gonna bring them to you next wednesday since yall wont be here sunday.

Jess

Anonymous said...

I have a few pictures,but keep in mind I didn't find my camera until Saturday afternoon. Most of people were napping by that time!!!
-Kat

AimiBelle said...

I have plenty more from the first time I ever went to Possum Kingdom. I'll get them to you soon. By the way...I LOVE the t-shirt idea. I'm gonna venture that Jessica came up with it. Also, that it has something to do with Supersheep.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.